Shubhangi Atre Wiki / Biography
Shubhangi Atre also known as Shubhangi Atre Poorey is an Indian Television Actress. She is also a trained Kathak Dancer.
Shubhangi Atre date of birth is 11th April 1981. She was born in Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh.
Shubhangi Atre age is 37 years.
She completed her initial education from Bal Niketan Higher Secondary School & Holkar Science College – Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
She further pursued her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing and HR from Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya University, Indore Madhya Pradesh.
Her nickname is Buttu.
She took training in Dance forms like Kathak and Odissi. Her hometown is Indore but currently stays at Dahisar, Mumbai.
Shubhangi Atre Husband / Family
Her father name is Roopnarayan Atre and her mother name is not known.
She has a sister named Poorva Pare who is an SAP SCM Analyst at Accenture. There is no information about her brother.
Shubhangi Atre husband name is Piyush Poorey whom she knew since Class 10. Shubhangi Atre marriage took place in June 2003.
They together have a daughter. Shubhangi Atre daughter name is Aashi Poorey.
CHECK OUT SHUBHANGI ATRE FAMILY
- Height:- 5’2’’ inches
- Weight:- 52 kg
- Body Measurements:- 34-28-35
- Eye Color:- Black
- Hair Color:- Black
- Shoe Size:- 8 (US)
She always dreamt of becoming an actress since childhood, but her family did not allow her.
Hence, her acting career started post her marriage. She always appreciates her husband to let her fulfill her dream.
Initially, she started with advertisements and later got a role for Ekta Kapoor’s serial Kasauti Zindagi Kay in 2006 which was her television debut.
Soon she was seen in the serial Kasturi as the lead role of Kasturi opposite to Karan Patel. She got recognition from this serial.
She has also worked in a movie 2 Little Indians in 2012. Her acting journey consists of many different roles from Television serials.
- Kasauti Zindagi Kay in 2007 as Palchhin Verma.
- Kasturi in 2007-2009 as Kasturi.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in 2009.
- Do Hanson Ka Joda in 2010 as Preeti.
- Havan in 2011-2012 as Trushna (negative role).
- Chidiya Ghar in 2013-2014 as Koyal.
- Adhuri Kahaani Hamari in 2015-2016 as Devsena.
- Gulmohar Grand in 2015 as Kadambari.
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore in 2015 as Kamala.
- Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai in 2016-Present as Angoori Bhabhi.
Currently, she is gaining a lot of popularity as Angoori Bhabhi from Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
Her co-stars from the serial include Saumya Tandon as Anita Mishra, Aasif Sheikh as Vibhuti Narayan Mishra and Rohitash Gaud as Manmohan Tiwari.
This dedicated actress is now ready for acting in any serial, movies, etc. She has also been awarded different prizes.
- Miss Madhya Pradesh in 2003.
- Star Parivaar Award for favorite Patni (Kasturi) in 2008.
- New Talent Award for Most Promising new talent of tomorrow female (Kasturi) in 2008.
- ITA Award for Best Actress Comedy (Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai) in 2016 and 2017.
- Aadhi Abaadi Award Women Achievers Award in 2017.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for Best Actress (Comedy) in 2018.
‘Shubhangi Atre’ follows a regular routine in order to be fit, therefore her age is never reflected from her face.
Her diet incorporates coconut water on a daily basis, sprouts and fruit salad, lots of water, lemonade glass, green tea instead of regular tea, etc.
She also makes use of black pepper in food instead of red chili powder.
She always practices natural remedies for everything in her day to day life to take care of her skin and hair.
Also on account of Women’s Day, Shubhangi Atre latest news is that she celebrated this day with females from villages who don’t even know about this day.
She beautifully addressed and introduced them about this day.
She gifted them a lot of things and also urged the government to look into their welfare.
- Her Favorite movie is Mahesh Bhatt’s Arth.
- Favorite Actress is Shabana Azmi.
- Favorite Actor is Salman Khan.
- Favorite Food is Punjabi Food.
- Favorite Singer is Kishore Kumar.
- Her hobbies include Dancing, Travelling, Cooking and she is also a Music lover.
- She walks for 40 minutes daily to reach Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai sets in Naigaon from her residence in Dahisar.
- “Shubhangi Atre” networth is 40k-50k per episode for Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
- She likes traveling to Wild (Jungle) Places.
- She has replaced Shilpa Shinde twice, one for the character of Koyal in Chidiya Ghar and another for the character of Angoori Bhabhi in Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai.
- Shilpa Shinde had put allegations on Shubhangi for copying her style.
- She always helps poor and needy people.
- Does she Smoke? :- No
- Does she Drink? :- Not Known
Social Media Links
- Shubhangi Atre Instagram
- Shubhangi Atre Facebook