Saumya Tandon Wiki / Biography
Saumya Tandon is an Indian Actress, TV Presenter, and a Poet.
She was born on 3rd November 1984 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Saumya Tandon age is 34 years.
She did her schooling from St. Mary’s Convent School, Ujjain and was later enrolled in Fore School of Management, New Delhi to complete her Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
She started taking modeling assignments from an early age.
Saumya Tandon Husband / Family / Wife
Her father name is Dr. B.G.Tandon who was a Writer, Professor, and HOD of English Department at Vikram University, Ujjain.
He has also written 17 books on English Literature.
Her mother name is not known.
She has a sister whereas her brother information is not available.
‘Saumya Tandon’ sister name is Loveena Tandon.
Saumya is married to her longtime boyfriend whom she dated for 10 years before marriage.
Saumya Tandon husband name is Saurabh Devendra Singh.
He is a Banker and Entrepreneur at the same time he holds the position of CEO of 1018mb which is a web platform that allows users to watch films on big screens at their local theaters.
Their marriage was a secret ceremony which took place on 12th December 2016.
Saumya Tandon baby boy arrival was on 14th January 2019.
She has named her son Miraan, which she shortlisted through online suggestions from fans via social media.
- Height:- 5’6″ inches
- Weight:- 55 kg
- Body Measurements:- 34-26-34
- Eye Color:- Grey
- Hair Color:- Brown
Saumya started her career with modeling.
She has walked the ramp at several fashion shows.
She has also featured in several TV Commercials like LG, Fair Glow, Malani Jewellers, Chinese Cream, etc.
Her Television debut was with the serial Aisa Des Hai Mera in 2006. She played the role of Rusty Deol.
Saumya Tandon Jab We Met in 2007 is her debut movie where her role was Kareena Kapoor Khan’s sister Roop.
Even though she has done only one Bollywood movie, her remarkable work in Television serials is listed below where she has worked as the lead role and also performed as host.
- Aisa Des Hai Mera as Rusty Deol in 2006.
- Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni as Ria Sahani in 2007-2008.
- Bournvita Quiz Contest (Season 1,2 & 3) as host in 2011-2014.
- Mallika-e-Kitchen (Season 2,3 & 4) as host in 2010-2013.
- Comedy Circus Ke Taansen as host in 2011.
- Zor Ka Jhatka : Total Wipeout as host in 2011.
- Dance India Dance (Season 1,2 & 3) as host in 2009-2012.
- Comedy Nights with Kapil as Special appearance in 2014.
- Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai as Anita Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in 2015-present.
- Entertainment Ki Raat @9 – Limited Edition as host in 2018.
Her role of Anita Mishra in Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai was highly appreciated by the audience from where she gained immense Popularity. Her co-stars from this serial are Shubhangi Atre as Angoori Bhabhi, Aasif Sheikh as Vibhuti Narayan Mishra and Rohitash Gaud as Manmohan Tiwari.
Her beautiful face and great acting made her earn a lot of Awards.
- First Runner-up of Femina Cover Girl Contest in 2006.
- Best Personality Award at New Talent Awards 2009.
- Best Anchor Award at Gold Awards, etc.
Saumya’s dresses are always unique as she likes to wear a different style of clothes. She always follows one mantra less is more and avoids over the dressing.
Saumya Aka ‘Anita Bhabhi’ Shows Off Her Wardrobe Dress Collection
Facts / Favourite Things / Hobbies
- She has her own website as Saumya which contains information about her.
- “Saumya Tandon” even looked beautiful when she was a child see photo.
- In addition to acting, she has also written a poetry book titled Meri Bhavnayein which was nominated for an award.
- Her Hobbies are Reading, Writing, Dancing, Shopping and Watching football & cricket.
- Favorite Food includes Banoffee pie and Thai cuisine.
- Favorite Actor is Akshay Kumar.
- Favorite Actress is Twinkle Khanna.
- Favorite designer Monica and Karishma.
- Does she Smoke? :- No
- Does she Drink? :- Yes Occasionally