Harshita Gaur Wiki / Biography
Harshita Gaur is an Indian model turned Actress.
She was born on 12th October 1990 in New Delhi, India, Harshita Gaur age is 30 years (as in 2021).
She completed her schooling and later did Engineering in Electronics and Communication from Amity University, Noida.
She is a trained Kathak dancer. Her religion is Hindu. She belongs to the family of Doctors.
Harshita Gaur Boyfriend / Husband / Family
Her father name is Dr. Chandra Shekhar Gaur, who is a doctor by profession.Her mother name is Neena Gaur.
She has three sisters and one brother. One of her sister’s name is Ritika Gaur.
Her brother name is Rijul Gaur.
She is unmarried hence her husband does not exists.
Harshita Gaur boyfriend name is Param Singh. He is also an Actor and her co-star.
Recently they shared the news of their breakup. Hence Param Singh and Harshita Gaur latest news is that their relationship is no more. Currently, she is single and focusing on her acting career.
- Height :- 5’4″ inches
- Weight:- 48 kg
- Body Measurements:- 34-26-34
- Eye color:- Black
- Hair color:- Black
- Shoe size:- 6 (US)
Harshita Gaur Career
After completing her studies in Engineering she stepped into acting.
Since childhood, she was inclined towards acting.
Her active participation in drama and creative activities was included during school and college days.
She has completed her certification in Kathak dance form.
Her various stage shows across India are always appreciated.
Initially, she started with modeling and later made her television debut. While doing engineering one of her friend suggested her to audition for Sadda Haq where she got selected.
Her television debut was with the youth-based serial Sadda Haq – My Life My choice. This gave her immense popularity and rose her to fame. Here she played the lead character of Sanyukta Agarwal. This show was telecasted on Channel V from November 2013 – June 2016. Sanyukta Agarwal’s character portrayed a girl who tries to overcome all hurdles in her life by stepping into the road not taken. She worked opposite to Param Singh.
- Sadda Haq as Sanyukta Agarwal in 2013 – 2016.
After the grand success of Sadda Haq Harshita had no work. Because of this, she went into depression.
Later by the help of consultation and meditation she recovered.
Further, she started her journey freshly with web series. Black Coffee was the web series where she started with the character of Hemal a Gujarati girl.
Harshita Gaur Web Series
- Black Coffee as Hemal in 2017.
- Aman as Neha in 2018.
- Mirzapur as Dimpy Pandit in 2018 along with Vikrant Massey and Shriya Pilgaonkar.
- Bribe as Padma in 2018.
- Sacred Games 2 in 2019.
- Punch Beat as Divyanka in 2019 along with Priyank Sharma.
Also Read:- Full Biography of Priyank Sharma
Also Read:- Full Biography of Vikrant Massey
Her web series Punch Beat an ALT Balaji production was compared to Karan Johar’s Student of the year, which was taken as a compliment. Harshita Gaur upcoming shows are awaited by the audience.
She has also stepped into the film industry. Her Telugu film debut is with the movie Falaknuma Das with the character of Sakhi. It is a remake of Malayalam movie Angamaly Diaries. She will make her Bollywood debut with Kanpuriye.
- Falaknuma Das as Sakhi in 2019.
Check out her music video.
She has also been a part of many TV commercials. Some of her advertisements are listed below.
- Parle Monaco.
- Dabur Vatika hair oil.
- Garnier light cream.
- Renault Kwid, etc.
Harshita Gaur latest news is that she is supposedly a part of Mirzapur 2.
- Her favorite Actress is Vidya Balan.
- Her favorite actors are Aamir Khan and Irfan Khan.
- Favourite bollywood movie is Zindagi na Milegi Dobara.
- Favorite Hollywood movie is Saint of a Woman.
- Her favorite food is Lebanese food.
- Her favorite colors are Pink and Black.
- Favourite destinations are London and Goa.
- Her favorite shopping destination is Delhi. She thinks there are more varieties than Mumbai.
- Her hobby is dancing.
- On her right hand, she has a tattoo written as I believe in me.
- Harshita Gaur is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She kissed her co-star Param Singh twice in Sadda Haq.
- Param and her friendship is before the serial Sadda Haq.
- Harshita Gaur Mirzapur became very popular.
- Does she smoke? :- No
- Does she drink? :- Not Known