Debina Bonnerjee Wiki / Biography
Debina Bonnerjee is an Indian Actress, model and dancer.
She is famous with her role of Sita in mythological serial Ramayan.
She was born on 18th April 1983 in Kolkata West Bengal, Debina Bonnerjee age is 38 years (as in 2021).
She belongs to Hindu brahmin family. She did her schooling from Sri Aurobindo institute of education, Kolkata.
Further her graduation was done from Gokhale memorial girls college, Kolkata.
She was fond of dancing since childhood. Her nickname is Rini.
Debina Bonnerjee Husband / Boyfriend / Family
Her father name is Asoke Bonnerjee and her mother name is Sabari Bonnerjee.
She has a brother whose name is Amitava Bonnerjee and her sister-in-law is Pinal Shah.
Debina tells her childhood stories on a day out to see video
Debina Bonnerjee marriage took place on 15th February 2011. Her husband name is Gurmeet Choudhary.
Gurmeet Choudhary is a famous Actor and her co-star from the serial Ramayan. Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee love story is considered to be started on the sets of Ramayan. But the real story revealed by them is different.
They dated each other before the serial. Debina’s roommate was the girlfriend of Gurmeet’s dear friend.
Both the guys visited Debina’s apartment to meet her roommate. While their meet was on, Gurmeet and Debina used to spend time together this is how their friendship grew.
When her roommate stopped meeting her boyfriend that time Debina started missing Gurmeet and hence they got to know that they like each other. Once during their long telephonic conversation, Gurmeet was trying to propose her but he could not.
So Debina herself asked whether he wants to say I Love you.
This is how everything started. Before getting officially married in 2011 they had secretly married in the year 2016 in Goregaon. This was without the consent of their parents.
This couple is popularly known as Gurbina.
Talking about Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee baby, they have recently adopted two girls. Their names are Pooja and Lata from Jarampur which is Gurmeet’s hometown.
- Height:- 5’4″ inches
- Weight:- 65 kg
- Body measurements:- 36-28-36
- Eye color:- Brown
- Hair color:- Brown
Debina started her acting career in 2003 by playing the role of Dil’s stepsister in Bollywood film Indian Babu.
She has worked in many Tamil, Telugu, Kannada as well as Hindi tv serials.
She became famous with the character of Sita in Ramayan featuring on NDTV Imagine. In this serial, she acted alongside her husband Gurmeet Choudhary.
He portrayed the character of Ram.
She also played a versatile character in the serial Chidiya Ghar.
Her appearance in reality shows was also welcomed by viewers.
‘Debina Bonnerjee’ movies and TV shows are given below.
- Mayavi (Tamil) in 2005 as Shakthi
- Ramayan in 2008-2009 as Sita/Laxmi/Vedvati.
- Pati Patni aur Woh in 2009 as contestant.
- Aahat in 2010 as Kajal (episodic).
- Chidiya Ghar in 2011-2014 as Mayuri Gomukh Narayan.
- Nach Baliye 6 in 2013-2014.
- Fear factor : Khatron ke khiladi darr ka blockbuster in 2014.
- Dr. Madhumati on duty in 2016 as Dr. Madhumati
- Santoshi Maa in 2016-2017 as Poulomi maa/Trisha.
- Laal Ishq in 2018 as Ritu (episodic).
Debina Bonnerjee Movies
- Indian Babu in 2003 as Dil’s step sister.
- Ammayilu Abbayilu (Telugu) in 2003 as Anju.
- Nanjundi (Kannada) in 2003.
- Perarasu (Tamil) in 2006.
- Khamoshiyan in 2015 as Simran.
She was always interested in documenting exciting food and places.
So she started blogging under the name Debina decodes.
Star couple Debina and Gurmeet had represented India at a world summit held in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Her favorite patriotic song is Eakla Chalo Re.
- Favourite destinations are Goa, Pataya and Dubai.
- The favorite cricketer is Sachin Tendulkar.
- Her hobbies are traveling, singing, dancing, reading and cooking.
- She is a fitness freak and thus regularly visits the gym with Husband.
- She has a Youtube Channel named Debina Decodes.
- She supports Shahrukh Khan IPL Team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR).
- She has been a part of many reality shows. Debina and Gurmeet were the winners of Nach Bailye Shriman v/s Shrimati.
- Before officially marrying in 2011 they were secretly married in 2006.
- She is a dog lover.
- The couple had witnessed Paris bomb blasts.
- Does she Smoke? :- No
- Does she Drink? :- Not Known