Tejashree Pradhan Wiki / Biography
Tejashree Pradhan is a Marathi Daily Soap Actress also working in Marathi movies. She became popular as ‘Janhavi’ from Zee Marathi show ‘Honar Sun Me Hya Gharchi’.
She was born on 2nd June 1988 in Mumbai.
Tejashree Pradhan age is 30 years.
She is a resident of Dombivali near Mumbai. She completed her education from Chandrakant Patkar Vidyalaya, Dombivali.
Post this her further education was done at V.G.Vaze College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mulund.
She got married to her co-star Shashank Ketkar from ‘Honar Sun Me Hya Gharchi’ in February 2014. After a year they parted their ways in 2015. Tejashree is single now but Shashank got married to Priyanka Dhavale in 2017 after his divorce.
Tejashree Pradhan Husband / Boyfriend / Family
There is no information about her brother & sister.
Tejashree Pradhan divorced Shashank just 1 year after their marriage and hence does not have a daughter or son
- Marital Status:- Divorced
- Boyfriend:- Not Known
- Husband:- Shashank Ketkar.
Tejashree Pradhan marriage photo is given below
Her Reaction on Trolling Her Ex Husband see full Interview
- Height in Inches:- 5′ 6″
- Weight in KG:- 53 Kg
- Hair color:- Black
- Eye color:- Dark Brown
- Body Measurements:- 34-25-35
- Dress Size:- 8
- Shoe Size:- 4
Tejashree Pradhan Career
Initially, she started her career with a few modeling assignments. Thereafter she worked hard and bagged a role in Avdhoot Gupte’s ‘Zenda’ in 2009. This happens to be her debut in Marathi movie.
With ‘Tejashree Pradhan’ charming face she never looked back and did many projects.
Tejashree Pradhan Movies and TV shows are as under:
- Zenda in 2009 (debut) where she worked with new faces similar to her.
- Sharyat in 2011 in which she shared the screen with Sachin Pilgaonkar.
- Lagna Pahave Karun in 2013.
- Dr. Prakash Baba Amte – The Real Hero in 2014 as younger Mandakini Amte.
- Ti Sadhya Kay Karte in 2017.
- Oli Ki Suki in 2017.
- Recently she worked in Asey hi ekda Vhave in 2018.
- Hya Gojirvanya Gharat.
- Tujha Ni Maza Ghar Shrimantacha as Aditi.
- Oon Paus.
- Lek Ladki Hya Gharchi as Laxmi (2012).
- The one which gave her the fame as Janhavi i.e Honar Sun Me Hya Gharchi in 2013.
As janhavi, she made her mangalsutra design famous amongst Ladies.
- Karti Kaljat Ghusli in 2015 along with Prashant Damle.
- Mai Aur Tum in 2016.
Tila Kahi Sangaychay in 2018 with Aastad Kale.
Apart from this, she was also a part of Hindi TV show Comedy Night Bachao.
Tejashree’s remarkable acting career gave her a lot of popularity. She also received many awards.
- Zee Marathi Awards 2013 as Best Actress and Best Jodi (Janhavi – Shree) for Honar Sun Me Hya Gharchi
- Big Entertainment Award for the same serial as Best Actress in TV role and Best Actress
- Zee Marathi Awards 2014 as Best Jodi (Janhavi – Shree) and Best Daughter-in-law for same serial
- Best Supporting Actress for the movie Lagna Pahave Karun from Mata Sanman, Sanskruti Kaladarpan, and Sahyadri Awards
- Favorite color is Black and Pink.
- Her favorite food is Non-Veg and Ice cream
- Favorite Actor is Ranbir Kapoor.
- Favorite Actress is Not known.
- Her hobbies are Acting and Singing.
- She goes to the gym regularly in order to maintain her physique.
- She has represented ‘Begum Hazrat Mahal’ on Tejas Nerurkar’s Calendar 2019.
- Tejashree’s Honar Sun Me Hya Gharchi Janvhi’s 3 Line Mangalsutra Became Popular
- She is mad over Jackfruit.
- She is socially active and fond of posting pictures on Instagram.
- “Tejashree Pradhan” body transformation
- She has a Honda City Car