Hiba Nawab Wiki / Biography
Hiba Nawab is a younger generation Indian Television Actress. She started her career as a child artist.
She was born on 14th November 1996 in Bareilly Uttar Pradesh, Hiba Nawab age is 24 years.
She follows the Islam religion.
Hiba attended Bishop Conrad Senior Secondary School in Bareilly and further did her graduation (correspondence studies).
She wanted to become a Lawyer since childhood but destiny took her into the world of acting and modeling. Her nickname is Hibu.
Hiba Nawab Boyfriend / Husband / Family
Her father name is Dr. Nawab Firoz Ali and her mother name is Rusha Nawab.
Hiba Gives A Sneak Peek Into Her New Beautiful House see video
She has a sister named Era Nawab Khan.
Hiba is very fond of her niece and often shares her pictures on social media with tags such as Like Khaala Like Bhaanji.
There is no information about her brother.
Her boyfriend name is Pearl V Puri who is also an actor.
Supposedly their love story started on the sets of Meri Saasu Maa in 2016. The two instantly felt a connection and fell in love. Both of them have neither denied nor confirmed the rumors of their relationship.
There is other linkup news also making a buzz with Rohan Gandotra who happens to be her friend.
- Height:- 5’5″ inches
- Weight:- 51 kg
- Body Measurements:- 33-25-33
- Eye Color:- Black
- Hair Color:- Brown
She started her career as a child artist with shows like Saat Phere, Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki and Ssshhhh… Phir Koi Hai.
Hiba Nawab was only 12 years old when she started acting.
Her debut as a lead actress was in the year 2013 with channel V’s series Crazy Stupid Ishq.
She portrayed the character of Anushka. In 2016 she starred as Amaya Mathur in the serial Tere Seher Mein. Hiba Nawab Tere Seher Mein went off air within a year due to low TRP.
Next, she emerged with the role of Pari, a daughter-in-law in the serial Meri Saasu Maa. She was later seen in Bhaag Bakool Bhaag playing the role of Sheena opposite to Jay Soni.
Currently, she is playing Elaichi Bansal in the show Jijaji Chhat Per Hain which is gaining a lot of popularity.
Hiba Nawab serials are listed below
Hiba Nawab TV shows
- Ssshhhh….. Phir Koi Hai in 2008.
- Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar in 2008 as Shweta Singh (child artist).
- Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki in 2009.
- Crazy Stupid Ishq in 2013 as Anushka.
- Tere Seher mein in 2015 as Amaya Mathur.
- Meri Saasu Maa in 2016 as Pari Sinha.
- Bhag Bakool Bhag in 2017 as Sheena.
- Jijaji Chhat Per Hain in 2018 as Elaichi Bansal.
She has worked hard to make her foothold in the industry. This gave her a number of opportunities and appreciation.
‘Hiba Nawab’ nominations and awards are the fruits of her hard work.
- Star Parivaar Award in 2015 as most stylish sadasya (female) for Tere Seher Mein.
- Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award in 2018 as a best romantic couple onscreen for Jijaji Chhat Per Hain.
- Indian Telly Award in 2019 as best actor in comic role female (popular) for Jijaji Chhat Per Hain.
Hiba Nawab salary is not known but she lives a lavish lifestyle.
She likes singing and has also sang the reprised version of Dheere Dheere.
Hiba Nawab latest news is that she has been approached along with Vishal Karwal for an Indian adaptation of Game of Thrones. The show is tentatively been called King Daughter.
Hiba will be playing the daughter of king and Vishal will play the warrior. This star plus an adaptation of Game of Thrones will have massive GFX with colorful sets and costumes. It is been produced by Vivek Behl, Nisaar Parwez and Aalim Srivastava as a joint venture.
- In 2016, Hiba was trapped in a controversy when her Meri Saasu Maa co-star Aanchal Khurana spread the news that Hiba and Pearl V Puri are growing intimacy on the sets of the show which created a problem for all the crew members. But after listening to news Hiba directly went in Aanchal’s room and started shouting and abusing her, the situation became difficult to handle for Directors and Producers.
- Her favorite food includes Samosa, Jalebi, Rajma Chawal, mughlai cuisine, and Chocolates.
- Favorite Actor is Shahrukh Khan.
- Favorite colors are Pink and White.
- Her favorite destination is Ladakh.
- Her hobbies are singing, dancing and watching TV.
- She is obsessed with selfies and there is no single day which is over without taking a selfie.
- As a child, she wanted to be a Lawyer.
- She has a weird habit of talking to her reflection in the mirror.
- Due to her skin, prone to allergies, she hates wearing Jewellery.
- She is scared of Lizards.
- Being a fitness freak she practices Yoga daily.
- She has endorsed Maybelline.
- Her pet cat name is Snowy.
- She owns a Mercedes S Class car.
- In 2018 she was listed in Times of India’s Top 20 most desirable women on Indian television.
- Does she Smoke? :- No
- Does she Drink? :- Not Known