Deepika Singh Wiki / Biography
Deepika Singh is an Indian Television Actress.
She has also been a part of some Punjabi movies.
She was born on 26th July 1989 in Delhi, India, Deepika Singh age is 32 years.
She was born in a Punjabi – Rajput family.
She completed her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing at Punjab Technical University.
Singh participated in theatre plays during college time.
She has also taken training in Odissi dance form.
She does not have a nickname but her family and relatives call her Supriya which was a name given to her by her daadi.
Deepika Singh Husband /Boyfriend / Family
Deepika Singh Family is a nuclear family but on her husband’s side, she has a joint family.
Her father name is not known. He owns a garment business in Delhi. Her mother name is not known.
She has three younger siblings (two sisters and a brother) One of her sister name is Anamika Singh who made her big-screen debut with the Bollywood movie Yeh Hai Lollipop.
Her brother name is Manish Singh.
Deepika Singh husband name is Rohit Raj Goyal. He is a Director by profession.
Their love story started on the sets of Diya Aur Baati Hum, where Rohit was director and Deepika was playing the lead character.
They got married on 2nd May 2014. In January 2017, she announced her pregnancy news to media & fans.
They were blessed with a baby boy (son) on 20th May 2017. Deepika Singh baby name is Soham Goyal.
- Height:- 5’3″ inches
- Weight:- 55 kg
- Body Measurements:- 34-28-34
- Eye color:- Black
- Hair color:- Black
Deepika made her television debut with the serial Diya Aur Baati Hum in 2011, which was telecasted on Star Plus.
Here she played the character of Sandhya Rathi who dreams of becoming an IPS Officer.
She is supported by her husband & mother-in-law to pursue her dream in the show.
Deepika Singh Diya Aur Baati Hum was on air for five years and is one of the best longest running shows.
She received many awards for her acting.
She Worked opposite to Anas Rashid.
Later she was seen in different TV Serials, Reality Shows and web series.
She has also been a part of Punjabi Movies like www: Work weather wife in 2014 and Sikandra in 2001.
She did a web series in 2018 called The Real Soulmate. Deepika also participated in Ekta Kapoor’s Box Cricket League in 2014.
Television Shows are Mentioned Below:-
‘Deepika Singh’ Tv Serials
- Diya Aur baati Hum in 2011-2016 as IPS Sandhya Suraj Rathi.
- Nach Baliye 5 in 2012 to support Neelu Vaghela and Arvind Kumar.
- Nach Baliye 6 in 2013 to support Kanika Maheshwari and Ankur Ghai.
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein in 2014 as Guest along with Hina Khan.
- Box Cricket League in 2014 as a player in Delhi Dragons.
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehelata Hai in 2016 as Guest for cross over Episode.
- Tu sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji in 2017 as Cameo.
- Kitchen Champion in 2019.
The list of her awards is very huge just to mention some we have given below the list.
- Star Parivaar Award for favorite bahu and favorite Naya sadasya (female) in 2012 as Sandhya Rathi.
- The Star Parivaar Award for favorite bahu and Har Ghar Ka Star (female) in 2012 as Sandhya Rathi.
- Star Parivaar Nayi Soch Award in 2016 as Sandhya Rathi.
- IndianTelly Award for Best Actress popular in 2012 for Diya Aur Baati Hum.
- Zee Gold Award for Best Gold debut (female) in 2012 for Diya Aur Baati Hum.
- Big Star young entertainer award for superhit TV star female in 2012 as Sandhya Rathi.
- GR8 women award for best TV actress in 2012.
- Indian Television Academy award for Desh Ki Dhadkan in 2014 as Sandhya Rathi.
Deepika Singh latest news is that she made her comeback on Television alongside Rashami Desai and Arjun Bijlani for the show Kitchen Champion Season 5.
She looked very beautiful as she lost her post-pregnancy weight.
Losing weight was difficult for her but she somehow managed it by following specific things.
She did a workout, practiced yoga, indulged in sinful eating and also did dance along with proper diet.
She rises up early in the morning and makes sure that her meals are done before 7 pm.
This is her secret mantra of fitness.
“Deepika Singh” salary is expected to be 20k-30k per episode.
- She has slapped her co-star Anas Rashid in front of the whole unit of Diya Aur Baati Hum and had an argument with him see the video.
- Her favorite food is Chole Bhature and Dal chawal.
- Favorite Actors are Hrithik Roshan, Shahrukh Khan, Arjun Rampal, Ram Kapoor and Barun Sobti.
- Favorite Actresses are Priyanka Chopra and Madhuri Dixit.
- Her favorite destination is the United Kingdom.
- Her Hobbies are reading, yoga and dancing.
- She has a sweet tooth where kheer is her favorite.
- Before acting, she assisted her father in his business in Delhi.
- She faced a tough time during struggling days in Mumbai as she often slept empty stomach to save money.
- She was helped by her mother and mother-in-law to take care of her son.
- Deepika believes that joint family has many benefits in raising a child
- Does she Smoke? :- No
- Does she Drink? :- Not Known